The Ophthalmology Clinic provides excellent results, safety and the highest quality of aesthetic treatments, thanks to constantly improved skills and growing experience. A wide range of ophthalmic aesthetic treatments, incl. eyelid correction can be performed using the latest, minimally invasive methods, using modern technologies. One of them is the Jett plasma device.
In our clinic, we make it change not only the appearance but also improve the quality of life. The appearance of the eyes determines the impression of a young or old, full of energy or tired face. The skin around the eyes is definitely more delicate and thinner than on other parts of our body, so you can see “the passage of time” much faster. Stress and fatigue can also contribute to faster aging of the skin around the eyes. In addition, drooping eyelids reduce the field of vision. The operation of the laxity of the skin of the upper and lower eyelids brings a long-lasting result, spectacularly improves the appearance and well-being of the patient.
No need for hospitalization (the patient returns home on the same day) and the relatively short duration of the procedure are another reasons for making a good decision. The entire procedure is gentle and painless and ends with a quick return to normal functioning. This procedure is performed under local anesthesia. The treatment consists in correcting – cutting too much of the eyelid skin and restoring skin tension.
Dr. Jarosław Kachnowicz
How to Prepare?
Before the procedure, a consultation visit with our specialist doctor is necessary in order to assess the condition of the eyelids and discuss the details of the procedure.
The procedure is performed in a specially adapted room with all safety measures in mind. The process of healing and convalescence is gentle and painless and ends with a quick achievement of an attractive appearance.
After the treatment, slight swelling or bruising may occur, which, depending on the type and sensitivity of the skin and the condition of the vessels, gradually disappears within 7-14 days. In the first week after the operation, alcohol should not be consumed. For 3-4 weeks, you should refrain from engaging in intense physical exercise. It is recommended to limit the use of the solarium and sauna, and to limit exposure to sunlight – on sunny days, it is worth wearing sunglasses.
- active inflammation of the eyes and face skin,
- menstruation in women,
- decompensated diabetes with vascular complications,
- blood coagulation disorders, taking drugs that reduce blood clotting.
Our offer includes a wide range of treatments and procedures in the field of plastic surgery:
- eyelid surgery such as:
- surgery of the laxity of the skin of the eyelids and wrinkles – upper and lower,
- eyelid ptosis surgery,
- eyelid tuck or unroll surgery,
- excision of small changes on the eyelids such as: yellow tufts, cysts, warts, atheromas, fibromas, lipomas, etc.
- cryosurgical procedures,
- conjunctival surgery,
- Jett plasmy treatments.
Surgical procedures are performed by Dr. Jarosław Kachnowicz
Indications for the use of Jett Plasma:
- removing tufts of yellow eyelids,
- removal of skin lesions, such as warts, atrophic and transparent scars,
- removing crow’s feet,
- plasma-plasty of the eyelids,
- smoothing “smoker’s wrinkles” around the mouth,
- removal of discoloration and lentil stains,
- treatment of scars and stretch marks.
The procedure is performed in a specially adapted room with all safety precautions observed. It is a simple and safe treatment that gives excellent aesthetic results without switching off your daily activities. An additional advantage for the patient is the comfort during the procedure and a short recovery time.
- inflammatory changes of the skin in the treated areas,
- pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- decompensated diabetes mellitus with vascular complications.
Before the surgery